Under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures, carries out all technical aspects of cardiac catheterization procedures. Assesses all parameters and performance during procedures. Required to make value judgments pertaining to patient condition and safety.
1. Associates degree in Science with a major in Cardiovascular Technology, or
2. Completion of an accredited Cardiovascular Technology Training Program and/or equivalent combination of education and job related experience, or
3. Completion of the first year of a two year accredited Cardiovascular program.
4. Registration with the National Board of Cardio Vascular Testing preferred.
5 Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) required
6. Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification (ACLS) within 6 months of hire for employees working in adult setting or Pediatric Advanced Life Support certification (PALS) within 1 year of hire for employees working in pediatric setting.
Primary Location: Detroit, Michigan
Facility: DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.