Come and join us for our upcoming RN Hiring Event at Valley Baptist Medical Center, Brownsville!
You will have the chance to meet with our hiring leaders and learn more about our nursing opportunities.
Valley Baptist offers our employees rewarding and diverse career opportunities, and we’re committed to the continued professional development of our staff at every level.
Why Work with Valley Baptist?
· We’re recognized for excellence by national institutions, such as the American Heart Association and The Joint Commission.
· We constantly focus on quality inpatient care and experience, before and long after patient visits.
· We invest in experts in medical fields to advanced treatments, tools and technology.
Valley Baptist offers a competitive benefits package, including:
· 401(k) Savings plan
· Medical/Vision/Dental/Life insurance after 31st day of employment
· Paid time off
· Online educational program
· Tuition reimbursement
· Employee stock purchase plan
Tuesday, May 11, 2021 from 10am to 2pm | Candidates must RSVP to attend event.
Valley Baptist Medical Center – Brownsville
1040 W Jefferson St
Brownsville, TX 78520
Apply now to RSVP and receive next steps! We cannot wait to meet you!
Internal Number: 0
About Valley Baptist Medical Center - Brownsville
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.