YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: ADVENTHEALTH HINSDALE
The community you’ll be caring for:
The role you’ll contribute:
Coordinates the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for patient, from admission to discharge
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Creates plan for care across the continuum, integrating patient/family preferences and values.
• Monitors patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or patient records.
• Advocates for resources and removal of barriers.
• Maintains ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
• Acts as a resource for adequate medical record documentation, appropriateness of services as they relate to diagnoses, and treatment options for post-discharge care.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Bachelor Degree in Nursing Required.
Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.